5/30/09

Alysso Speakingo

Bonjour mes amis!
write in all colours?
well fine.
write in all colours but black, that's totally and completely fine.
No, I don't mind if you write in my colours.
I'm just too academically challenged to think of anything else smart to blog about.
I mean, I could always turn into one of those "leave britney alone!" youtube type people, but then I wouldn't have a life.
And I don't know what that has to do with anything, anyway.
It was actually Ashleigh's idea for the whole 'colour per person' thing.
Anyway, does anybody have any ideas for me to do a new story about?
I am depseradoes to get into a new mojo.
Please please pleasity please help me and post some topics and ideas for a new fabbity fab novel, all les enfants stupide,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment