6/13/09

Alyssa The Great Speaking Greatly in a Great way

Allo mes amis!
Katie, what thing did you talk to amber about about the show? You must tell me so that I am not in a world of confusiosity.
Yeah Tash, why aren't you going to camp?
If it's near a beach, I think you should go.
But it is middle Winter, now that I think about it.
Anyways, tell us all about your friends, and also include their adresses please, you do not need to know my reason why. (Okay, so it includes eggs and baby-stealing threats, but still.....)
Eh he heniways, I am watching the news. George Bush senior has jumped out of an aeroplane for his eighty somethingth birthday. Good for him.
I still like my pally Barak better.
I am not kidding by the way.
I really do like my pally Barak.
You lead those yankies, pally!
Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment