6/19/09

Alyssa Spopchan

Bonour mes amis!
Hahahahahaha, okay, I have a really funny joke for everybody.
Okay, so, Tash's friend is Imigen, right? Right. I emailed Tash and asked how Imigen was (followed by hysterical laughter of course), and she answered that Imigen was good and that she was going to Japan in three days.
And here's the funny part:
Okay, so I sent tash an email back.
And it said:
Drumroll Please.....
Hey Tash, tell her "Imigen all the fun you'll hav ein Japan!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get it?
Imigen? Imagine?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
are any of your friend's more awesomer than us by the way?
Didn't think so!
Adios Amigos!
P.S. Imigen actually isn't that weird a name, it's just fun to make fun of, and I can't do it with her other friends. Hmmm, Taylor....TayLAW....are you going to be a lawyer when your older, tayLAW.
You see?
It just doesn't work.
P.P.S. Ashleigh, I've finished Flawless. Ohmygiddygoodness. I was not expecting it to end with another death. Geez, what's going to happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment